Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Head..

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\
Gone Fishing...
\______________/

Or at least I wish I was... more like "Out Sick"... I've been out of work and really just plain out of it for about three weeks now. They arent sure exactly what is wrong, all I have heard so far is mini-seizures, but not sure if that is it either. I'm trembling, weak, and jerking a lot, also tired, get disoriented and etc... Either way its been frustrating to say the least because they wont let me work, not than I am sure I could even if they would let me.

I have another appointment tomorrow so my hopes are we can get things underway then. This new clinic even pays for about 90% of what they refer me for so it is much more affordable for Jenny and I.

Well the pictures for today I cannot take credit for, they were taken by my friends down at Lacont Medical Center here in Sevierville. Still they seem appropriate for right now!

My Brain makes faces at you!!

Yes that is my big ol head.

No comments:

Post a Comment