Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Limitations...

We all have to live with them, and who knows, sometimes they even cause us to live better. Perhaps with my phones in ability to post the high quality photographs I am used to posting, I will improve other parts and offer some snap shots to boot.

Jenny and I have a lot going on anymore. Yes, our schedules are busy, but its even more than that.

To be honest, there are many times I feel we just get swept up and lost in the fray. It is very much like a frantic fight just to find time to date even on our time off. I love Jenny so very much, and Sammy too, but being around each other almost all the time and not being able to spend time actually with each other is difficult.

If anyone has some good advice on how to fit something in please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment