Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Busy!

 

Who thought having a baby would HAMPER your photography?!? I guess I should have expected it, and in all fairness I have been taking the pictures, just not processing them.

Well, as you probably guessed, things have been insanely busy. Work, the baby, and Jenny have kept me going.

It is simply amazing to look at him. Even wondering if he looks much like me, I am still so wrapped up in him. He is growing WAY to fast, but he is SO precious.

I’ll never forget coming in from work and watching my sisters fawning over him. I felt somewhat dejected at being gone all the time, like He would attach to everyone but me. Yet while they fawned he wiggled his way to where he could see me. Locked his eyes on mine and just stared, until even my sisters were aware he was ignoring them.

I almost cried. He loves me already… Lord only knows why. I could tell in that moment that if I just took care of him and his mom, he would always love me. Wow what a feeling.

Well enough of the new father blabbing… here are some pictures of my pride and joy.

grin landscape

camio test

pretty grin crop

 

The most beautiful baby ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment