Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Little Man, Big Week…

YAY!! My baby boy Samuel Elijah Zwakenberg was born 2/26/11 at 2:19 am, weighing 7 pounds 12 ounces and measuring 20 inches long.

Needless to say, he is perfect. It has been an insanely crazy week, and I believe we are STILL trying to figure out where we are, but one thing I do know, you can get lost just staring at him.

The following pictures are here because my computer is finally working and I have been threatened if I did not. These are a fairly good sample, but I haven't spent much time at all working with them.

 

We want to introduce to you our little Sammy Eli;

 

Please leave your comments, blessings, and best wishes!

1 comment:

  1. Completely perfect and darling! He looks like his mom who is more beautiful every day.

    ReplyDelete