Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

First Aquarium!

 

So we took Samuel Elijah to his first Aquarium. The Houston Aquarium is small, but it really wasn’t bad. Jenny and I had a lot of fun just being out as a family and doing something special. Funny enough, even though we didn’t do much, we were more than ready to go home when we got finished.

Sammy slept through all of the Aquarium, and most of the trip. He didn’t even wake up to eat. We were still happy we got to go, it was a really neat trip.

I can not wait until he is old enough to really get excited and learn about it. I love where he is at now and look forward to future stages too. It is a tall order being a Dad, or Mom, but I do look forward to trying my best.

 

Here are some pictures from the Aquarium trip.

houston

jenny aquarium

jelly green

turtle croc

whit tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment