Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

A little bugged…

 

I’ve been working my tail off the rest of this week trying to get my sales high enough to have a nice pay check. There is only so much you can do though.

The baby has almost constant tummy troubles and so we are worried about him. Jenny and I are facing some big decisions and aren't positive as to the best option.

On top of all of that, my twitching has gotten worse the last couple of days. It had been so much better that I was feeling pretty good about it, now I do not know why it is picking up again.

It is ok, I know God is moving and at work in my life, and for that I am very grateful. Therefore, I will hold on with hope and anticipation to see the God of Glory show Himself strong once again.

The following were taken outside the Aquarium… I knew I had to take some pictures as soon as we pulled into the parking lot.

old bug 2

 

old bug shiny

 

old bug 1

No comments:

Post a Comment