Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

What A Bird…

 

So Samuel Elijah was dedicated at church today. Of course, I have no pictures as I was involved… So what I do have is pictures of the WWII air show that I went to today.

Jenny and Sammy were both taking a nap so I went alone. That was a weird change of pace. I haven't really done anything alone but work, for a long time. Still I had fun. It has always been a dream of mine to fly in a WWII era plane. That was a dream I did NOT get to realize today, and probably wont ever given the price!

I still had a blast pouring over the planes. Absolutely beautiful. Now, as I do not have a wide angle lens yet I did the best I could….

 

Beautiful Bird

This was my absolute favorite; an aircraft carrier based dive bomber.

beauty

 

good time gal

 

texas raiders

 

silvernred

 

trainer

 

wings up

Good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment