Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Off…

 

Did you ever feel just a little off? I kind of do today. So I am sipping on an IBC and listening to some Toby Mac while I blog. Heh, lots of feel good stuff.

Jenny and I are considering moving back up to Tennessee. We are not sure yet. Still have a bit of praying to do. It just seems to make the most sense right now… It feels a little scary though, the idea of just jumping out there on faith, WITH a baby…

I don’t know, that’s just more intimidating than the idea that I just have to look after my self, or me and Jenny. It is also really hard to leave my family again.

 

Either way this is not near as easy a decision as moving down here was. I want to make sure we make the right decision for all of us.

 

I have enjoyed my time with my family… I missed them a lot when they moved to Texas. I really keep pulling for them to move up to TN with us… but they must do what God leads them to as well.

 

But seriously wouldn’t you move for this little guy?

handsome man 1

 

handsome man 2

 

Anyway, a blessed day to all, and keep us in your prayers if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment