Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Le Sigh…

 

Ever had one of those times when you feel blue, but you don’t really have anything to peg it on? I guess I am there right now. Have not had much time to self lately with work and the baby. What time I have had, well no one is around of course and when I get on the game I play no one is on there either.

 

It is ok, just a little blah. I have not been feeling well either, which certainly makes a big difference. Sales at work have been abysmal as well. God is good though, if I could be half as faithful to Him as He is to me, we’d probably have the most awesome relationship ever.

I know it must be weird to hear a minister talk about struggling in that area, but we do. Everyone does from time to time, just need to kick my own butt and do something about it.

Anyway, I really did not log on to mope. Just wanted to share some more images from the air show.

 

engine 2

 

engine 1

 

engine 3

 

That’s one big engine…

No comments:

Post a Comment