Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Harsh Man…

 

So for some time I have been frequenting a photography forum where you have the ability to post pictures for appraisal. Sounded awesome, except that it seemed like only a few actually got suggestions or comments and almost everyone else was dismissed. At the same time I often looked at images being raved over and wondered why they were given a second glance.

I finally concluded that there must be a significant cultural difference and have since changed forums. I regrettably did not leave on the best terms as I let the forum know why I left… probably not the best choice.

 

I did post these before I left… was told they were not worth much but an attempt to be different… what do you think?

 

abstract cactus (800x663)

 

abstract cact 3 (800x505)

 

monocact3 (800x552)

No comments:

Post a Comment