Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Sleepy Head…

 

The past couple of days have been a little harder on me as far as the twitching goes. We still do not know why it happens, but at least these bad days are no where near as frequent. Hopefully these days will calm out and I will get back to doing well. I really want the energy to get back to taking some pictures. Now that I have a forum of people willing to give some good tips at popphoto.com I want to go attempt the pictures of the cactus again. I think I can start looking for some of the things to really make the image pop.

On really good news, Jenny and I feel like God is working on our situation. We still do not know what exactly He has in store for us, wish we did, but we can just tell He is working.

It has been a long time since I could tell you much other than I needed to be better at seeking Him… yet with so much up in the air with moving, work, and all it is exciting to feel like God is working.

Jenny said she feels like something big is around the corner, I agree. I believe when we find out what it is that it will make one heck of a testimony. Right now I am trying to enjoy what time I have with Sammy and Jenny and keep my focus straight.

I promised some more pictures of Sammy, so here is one of a little sleepy head.

 

little guy sleeps

1 comment: