Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Colorful...

I suppose colorful would be one way to describe life right now. We work eight days straight from 7am - 10:30 pm get four days off and do it again. Well ideally. This rotation we are working nine with 3 off.

On top of the long hours has come daily inspections, tours, and pressure from admin to get it all right. As well as great resistance from girls unused to the heightened attention and work.

Add all that to my developing anxiety issues and you have a colorful mix certain sure.

While waves of energy come and go and inspiration seems to ebb and flow as well one thing remains the same... I have no time even when I have the "want to" to get something done that is just for me.

I abandoned the hope of watching foot all before we reached the playoffs and have only kept up with it enough to be sad the Lions are gone and happy the Packers are.

I have a junk yard I've been wanting to photograph for weeks, a campaign I want to write, and an event I am in the middle of planning and hoping this up swing wont end before I get it all done.

I am so tired of seeing marriages struggle all around me, not a ton I can do but pray, and maybe host a marriage conference. That's the event I am half way through planning. I really want to see it done, but I know these things take some time.

In other news I have been irritated and near outraged at the arrogant crap Obama has been pulling lately. "Democracy" has once again led to tyranny even if it is "soft" whatever that means. Loss of freedom never seems soft to me. I fail to understand how Congress takes being ignored or how the American people take such blatant flouting of our own constitution, except for ignorance. Even then it is difficult to understand.

Regardless of anything else God has been gracious full of patience and kindness gently supplying what we need to be sustained, if not always a great amount more. And if we have little, the little is vastly more than many have. I pray He keeps drawing us near and forgiving us for failing to do the same with every ounce of life until that can become our identity.

I do promise to get some more pictures in the works... eventually.


No comments:

Post a Comment