Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Four Generations...

We went to see my mom for a very late Christmas with her and my brother. We just took it easy, visited and rested a lot, and all around had fun. My Mom goes by Nona to her grandkids, and boy was Sammy excited to have his Nona back. They laughed and played and Sammy showed off his walking skills.

He more than doubled his total step count in one evening. So we took him and got him some shoes. It's not easy to see him growing up so fast. I already feel like my little baby is gone, I don't need my little buddy to grow up yet. He is an amazingly good baby, and I love him more than I thought possible.

We went to see Mammy and Pappy today. Pappy can't move or see... he isn't doing well at all. Mammy doesn't remember a ton, but she is Mammy. I am so proud when they get to be around Sammy, I know he would love them if he got to get to know them.

Anyway I should wrap this up for now it is late and the trip home was no fun... but that's another post.


No comments:

Post a Comment