Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hazaa...

We made it back from Kentucky and lost a tire in the process. Its all good, God provided some pretty awesome blessings to account for our need. Enough extra money just randomly appeared for us to get all four tires replaced; and given they were held together by grace alone it was very needed.

On top of that we are getting a promotion, and got some very good news in some other very important areas. God is really being very awesome to us.

That being said, I'm very close to loosing my Pappy. They don't expect him to last the weekend. I am supposed to preach the funeral, a big honor but very difficult one.

It is difficult to do such an amazing man justice. The biggest thing that can be said about him? He was a man of God. My example and my hero.

The picture today is Sammy cheering. He does it when you say, "touchdown!". Just a reminder that God is still worth cheering for.


No comments:

Post a Comment