Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

My First Video…

 

So other than sharing an embedded YouTube video once, I never have made a video post. I am happy to report that trend ends today. I had several videos of Sammy on my phone and decided I would try and move them to the computer and share with everyone.

 

I do not get near the time to work on my photography that I used to, and while I miss it, I also notice that I manage to get plenty of photos and videos of Sammy. I think that is pretty cool myself.

 

I was listening to a song the other day that talked about finally finding the joy in life because her daughter was her birthday present and everything was going to be fine. It made me realize how easy it is for me to get caught up in some “life” that I want to have and forget that, in all reality, I am living the good life right now. I have a beautiful wife an an amazing little boy, and a soon to be wonderful daughter. I am blessed.

 

Rather than wishing for more time to enjoy it, perhaps I should just enjoy it….

 

Samuel Loves the chasing game…

2 comments:

  1. That lttle boy never fails to make my heart smile and spread warmth to my toes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss that little guy. When he smiles and laughs it's like seeing a ray of God's glory shining through him! What a blessing he has been and is!

    ReplyDelete