Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

What A Smile…

 

Sammysmile

 

I took this picture with my cell phone. Then I edited it in picsart. I love the picture because of the purity of Sammy’s smile, but the full color version had horrible color and poor clarity. I think the sketch effect does alright at preserving his smile, without detracting too much. Of course I do still have the full color version for all of the detail.

 

I am actually getting to post this from a computer again, I will grant you its at work, but still. I have been taking pictures with my camera, and do have some good ones, but I have not had time to do the post processing yet. I am really hoping that once we move on cottage it will offer enough extra time to accomplish some on those goals.

 

We are on an extra long set this time around, but the good part is that we will get Sammy’s birthday off now. It is Feb 26th, so that means we also get that Sunday off. I am super excited about getting to have Sammy’s first birthday with his Sissy and all of our friends. It should be a lot of fun, and a good opportunity for me to use my camera again. It is incredibly hard to believe my son is a year old now. I keep looking at old pictures and videos and he has grown SO much. It makes me sad that my little baby is growing up, and more than that, it is happening so fast.

 

Any way, I have a few videos that I will be posting over the next couple of posts. I am sure many of you have caught one version or another on Facebook, but I wanted to share them here incase you missed the others. I may even get a few new ones to share.

 

If you all want to we can start a project where you give the subject matter to me as a photo challenge and I will go out and do my best to capture it. I think it would be a lot of fun, and a big help to me. If you have any ideas please just drop me a line at livingthez@gmail.com or post a comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment