Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Finally...

Ok, so I finally got the Christmas pictures ready. In all fairness Christmas is not really over for us, my brother and his wife are heading into Houston tonight. As a family we will have Christmas this weekend... so maybe there will be two sets of Christmas pictures!

I got to spend $20 on Jenny this year. It was really cool how much and what I was able to get for her. With the year we've had a good Christmas would be a huge blessing. The chance to see my brother is a very good start.

These pictures come from last weekend. The snow was a blessing, one I wanted to share.





Well I have more of the snow to share later, don't want to over load one post ;) I'll be back to more regular and detailed posting after the weekend. I have a lot on my mind right now, and things are always busy around the end of the year. So enjoy the pictures and I'll be back with more!

No comments:

Post a Comment