Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

The Baby Bump!

Ok so the long awaited baby bump pictures are here… you will have to forgive the poorer quality, the day was hardly good for

taking pictures and I’m still new so not the best at overcoming certain difficulties.

The light wasn't what it needed to be and the focus was a little soft, but I still like the composition, and of course the subject. The baby is coming soon, so we don’t have to many more opportunities to take bump pictures. It makes me excited and nervous. Point being at least one or two more should be coming soon.

I did get to realize a really fun fact today. Even being pregnant, feeling tired and bloated and far from sexy, there are really fun ways to share intimate moments. And discovering them is some of the most fun. Now before you take it to too many awkward moments, an example is that today, while snuggling with Jenny, I lightly rubbed her belly, and thus I was able to cuddle my baby!

Baby Bump Album00015

Baby Bump Album0009

 

No comments:

Post a Comment