Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Disappointment

(Pardon the break from Point Man but…)

 

And thus the football season comes to an ugly end. What about the Super Bowl? What SUPER bowl?

Even the announcers were saying the Bears coaching staff and players choked, and while they may not say it, that hands the other team the game. The Jets? It is the division championship and you sleep the first half away. Then your coaching staff makes critical mistakes and to top it all off, the refs lay everything against you and fail to see penalties for you. Pittsburg didn't win, New York lost.

It has been this way almost every game I have been able to see this season. Not a good year.

I hope Miami keeps Henne at QB and drops the Henne at Offensive coordinator. It is the only chance they have. They really could be a very good team.

I got a Miami jersey this year so hopefully when they come back and shock the NFL I’ll be prepared….

yosfalls1

I climbed that mountain. Hopefully my Miami hopes will be easier to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment