Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jobs and Such

So… I got a job! Yes I am very excited about it. While I am still looking for a ministry position, I got a job as a Sears salesman. I am excited because it sounds like a job where I can talk to people and learn new things about all kinds of cool stuff… Like did you know that Samsung has a washer system that releases ions which sanitize clothes in cold water? Thus you save money… cool stuff if you ask me.
I start training soon and my manager is really excited about getting to work with me; he thinks I will do well. I am excited to be back at work and able to help bring something to supporting the family again.
Jenny is 34 weeks tomorrow. Six weeks from full term… I’m starting to get a tad bit nervous. I am very excited for the baby to come, and really excited about being a dad… I just hope I am a good one.
Sorry the post is short today but I stayed up late last night finishing The Shadow Rising by Robert Jordan and have a good bit left to do today, like replacing a heat sink in my mom’s computer.
Of course before I go, here are some more pictures!
IMG_0116 IMG_0114 IMG_0115
This cutie was the little sister of one of my youth members. I’ve had these pictures for some time but I was reminiscing with a friend today and so these seemed right.

No comments:

Post a Comment