Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tired…

So i got my job at Sears. Which is a huge praise report. I’m working as a sales man in the home appliances section. I have been very impressed with the customer centered attitude Sears functions off of.

Today was my first full day on the floor, and while I am still training, I was able to sell a few items today. It was actually really exciting.

The most important part is that I am able to contribute some to our income, and hopefully help bring us around a bit.

On that note. Jenny is still way pregnant. She has been having some Braxton-Hicks today. A lot of them she says. I keep looking for the baby to drop, hasn’t yet but I don’t think it will be very long.

I’m excited to be a Dad. I just really hope whatever needs to happen goes on and happens and I can get a job ministry related, or get back to school or something. I hate this feeling that my life is eking by and not amounting to much.

Well, it is late and I closed tonight, so this one is going to be short and sweet. Tonight’s picture was just me playing with my new shutter release. It isn’t the greatest of shots, but I enjoy the colors, and I hope you do too.

sunsetred2

No comments:

Post a Comment