Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Cooking

So the other night Jenny made some stake for us. I know it is generally the guy’s job to cook the steak, but we do not have a grill and so she has this really awesome way of pan frying them.
Anyhow point being she was fixing some steak and it made me realize that it has been a little since Jenny and I cooked much. Mom does most of it now. I was walking through the grocery store looking at a bunch of the stuff that we used to buy… I miss living on our own.
We used to really love making chicken breast tenders and fries or something like that. It was really good with some kicken chicken spice and some O’Charlies Honey Mustard dressing. We also really liked the Green Giant steam bags of broccoli and cheese. I suppose it will be different from now on, what with Sammy coming along. In some ways I really miss not making this transition from us living alone together.
We never had much to speak of… not what most people look for anyway; but we did have such fun. I really love living alone with Jenny. I know I will love building a family with her too… I just wish we had been able to make the transition our own as well.
Don’t get me wrong. I am extremely thankful that my Mom has done SO much for us. I just enjoyed the time we had.


Anyway, I was talking about cooking. Why? Because I wanted to share what in my opinion is the must have for cooking. The Better Homes and Gardens cook book.


This thing is like the know all manual for cooking. It really is awesome and I would definitely encourage anyone to get it.
Anyway cooking kind of chose the theme for tonight’s pictures. Nope not food. You have to work for your supper here. ;)






lure 3
 lure 1
 lure 2

No comments:

Post a Comment