Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Good try…

Well I suppose my serious football season is over… Vick and the Eagles fell to a very lucky Green Bay. I know the loss will inevitably be laid at Vick’s feet, just as any win is at Payton or Brady’s, yet I must maintain my position that teams win or loose, not just QBs.

Either way Vick proved himself this season. I hope that the team is given the opportunity to improve it’s defense and build more of a practiced plan for it’s offense. They truly could be a force to be considered; NFC or AFC.

On other news. I had an interview today with Sears. They are considering me for an appliance sales man. The position is commission, but the manager says his associate’s pay is between $13 and $23 per hour. Even if I made below that and hit about $9 I would still be in range to make the needed money.

While commission does make me nervous, I think the job sounds exciting and like I would have plenty of opportunity to be creative and personable. Those are important things to me.

Every one has been sick at the homestead lately… not feeling great myself. It is a weird sickness, but still unpleasant. My head has still been bothering me, so I have spent a good bit of time with eyes closed and relaxing. Except for Sunday.

Sunday my sister got baptized! She gave her life to Jesus the week before and Sunday came forward to be baptized. I am way proud of her, and the reminder that God is working has been very beneficial as well.

And on to pictures…

IMG_3368  

 

This is Autumn, my sister who got saved! The following are some I took of her and Raven and Grayson, her biological siblings.

kids on rock 1

 

grayson 1

IMG_3344

No comments:

Post a Comment